Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ah, Humidity




The current humidity is at 84%. I think when I took this photo it was at 87%. Fabulous cloud and fog effects occur, but my hair is a frizzled mess. Also, standing in one place and not moving will make one sweat.

We've had thunderstorms everyday for the last several days. Between the downpours the sky is a brilliant blue filled with towering white masses of clouds. Today I was driving on the Parkway and was astounded by the beauty of giant shining clouds coming over the dark green mountains.

We had a mile stone today. Little Monkey made it all day in one pair of underpants. A miracle. I'm trying to figure out how the dog can be housebroken in one week and the child takes something like a year. Maybe I should have stuck to dogs...

1 comment:

  1. Same weather here. We have been running the A/C just to get the moisture out, which is gonna cost us later, but it has to be done.

    Hooray for Monkey! As for the difference between kids and dogs, I think kids are just smart/dumb enough to think, "I bet I can make it a little bit longer." Whereas dogs are like, "Gotta go!" ;-)

    ReplyDelete