Friday, July 01, 2005

Losing My Marbles

I lose things. Constantly. My house is too cluttered. My mind is too wandering to remember where I place things. I live with Monkey, Queen of Thieves, who is in a hoarding phase. She takes things - shiny things, expensive things, things that contain permanent ink - and puts them in strange locations. Right now I cannot find my digital camera. I cannot live without my camera. And all I get from Monkey is a cryptic message, "You left it out in the rain, Mommy..."

I'm on a camera search. Wish me luck. If indeed the Monkey has somehow absconded with my camera and hoarded it outside somewhere, I will need to borrow a camera to take pictures of her. I will then be posting her picture on eBay and selling her to the highest bidder.

No comments:

Post a Comment