Sunday, February 20, 2005

Today's Color Is Grey


1:44 p.m.

It's cold and rainy. I want to go running, but not that bad. Where is spring?

Yesterday it was bright and sunny. It got cloudier as the day progressed. We took a nice little family hike after lunch up on the Mountains to Sea Trail. It's hard to turn around when you know a trail just keeps going. I always want to see whats around the bend, beyond the next clump of trees, or over the hill. But after about 45 minutes of climbing uphill, Monkey was tired and we turned around. She's a good little hiker, my Monkey.

Today is just cold and damp and I can't get warm. I'm going to have to go sit in front of the fire and wrap myself up in a blanket. I can pull out all my seed catalogs and plan for spring even if it feels like it will never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment