Sunday, February 06, 2005

My Job History, Or What I've Done with My Life So Far

Here is a list of all the jobs I've held. I think they are chronological to the best of my memory. Many of these overlap. Some continued for many summers (like the camp jobs) so I've left a few redundancies out.

  • Babysitter
  • YMCA Day Camp Counselor
  • Ice Cream Shop Employ
  • Easter Bunny
  • Photographer for Seasonal Promotions at Mall
  • Usher at Movie Theatre
  • Worked in an Icelandic Fish Factory
  • Camp Counselor/Horseback Riding Instructor at Camp Zoe
  • Student Employee in Dean of Students Office
  • Summer Clerk at Missouri Board of Medical Liscensure
  • Horseback Director at YMCA of the Ozarks
  • Cook in Dining Hall (change of colleges...)
  • Mailroom clerk in dorm
  • Clerical staff in Office of Admissions (upgrade)
  • Sign Painter
  • Summer Clerk at Missouri Board of Medical Liscensure (it's called guarded nepotism...)
  • Clerical staff in Office of Admissions and Campus Tour Guide
  • Summer Clerk at Missouri Department of Natural Resources Laboratory Services
  • Graduate Teaching Assistant
  • Horse Trainer/Excerciser
  • Waitress
  • Bartender
  • Horseback Director at Camp Juliette Low
  • Starving Artist/Bartender
  • Peace Corps Volunteer in Agroforestry and Environmental Protection in Togo
  • Assistant Camp Director at Camp Juliette Low
  • Middle School/High School Art Teacher
  • Art Instructor at Community College
  • Illustrator
  • Nursery Worker(plant nursery)
  • Private Gardener

I think I'm going to have to say that Easter Bunny was the oddest job. What was yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment