Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day


yummy

I made Monkey pink heart pancakes for Valentines Day. Every girl should have something pink on Valentines Day. She ate three and then wanted blue ones. We'll save those for a blue holiday.

I've now accomplished hearts and mickey mouse pancakes. My mother used to make my brother and I elephant ones. I've yet to accomplish a believable elephant. Maybe I'll try making blue ones some day.

I didn't post much this weekend, so I didn't get to write about Monkey's first movie theatre experience. We went to see Pooh's Heffalump Movie. She was enthralled. I don't know if the movie or the popcorn and "fizzy" (sprite) was the bigger hit. Big Daddy liked his supersize popcorn and the movie. I found the character development a little lacking and think that Tigger is relying a little too much on his past performances, but it was quite the movie for a young lady of Monkey's age.

No comments:

Post a Comment