Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

I'm downing the coffee and getting ready to head off to the Y with Monkey. I promised her we would go swimming today and she hasn't forgotten. I've got an appointment with a trainer at 10:00. I'll go early and run. Hopefully there will not be too many kids in childcare. I was warned that for the next two months everyone will stick to their new years resolutions and show up to stick their kids in childcare. This is enough incentive to get me there for longer. I just can't be like everyone else!

I have stuck to previous resolutions - 2 years ago I lost 50 pounds and have kept it off. Thank you very much Weight Watchers! Two years before that I quit smoking and haven't had another one - and no desire to light up since. Last year, I don't think I really had a resolution, unless it was to get out of Kansas City - and I did.

Anyway, it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. I think we are going to have a return to winter weather this weekend, so I better enjoy it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment