Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Don't Leave the Pool With Wet Hair

I took the monkey swimming this morning after mommy time at the gym. Her hair wasn't completly dry when we left. Neither was mine. I shoved on our knit caps and we went out in the cold. Needless to say, we both have very bad hat hair this afternoon. Mine is sticking up in strange directions and curling at odd angles. Hers is very much the same. Somehow her unfortunate hairstyle looks good. It's amazing what you can get away with when you are two and blonde and blue-eyed and just too charming for your own good...

I really have nothing to do this afternoon. Monkey is napping and the house is quiet except for the crows over in the woods south of the house. It sounds like hundreds, but I'm sure it's only a few miscreants making all the ruckus. I thought about painting, but it is too cold in the studio. Big Daddy promised a heater, but that hasn't happened yet. I guess I could do laundry, but I think I would prefer to sit here in the relative quiet and enjoy doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment