Friday, July 15, 2005

Mmm Mmm Good

I just made some muffins courtesy of Jamie's recipe and I must say that they are so delicious. I've had to hide them from Monkey as she has already had two and claims that she needs them all for a tea party with Cinderella and Princess Jasmine this very instant. Thank you Jamie! Now I know what to do with all my squash.

It's raining again. I managed to tie up my tomatoes again before it started. Now if it would only stop raining, so that they don't succumb to some blight or fungus. The pumpkins are taking over their side of the garden and the surrounding hillside. They are followed closely by the gourds. I hope they don't overwhelm the watermelon. I never realized that their flowers are so huge. If it ever stops raining, maybe I'll go take a few photos to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment