Sunday, December 26, 2004

Do Nothing Day

Today was a day to do nothing. I did do some cleaning and laundry. Watched a lot of end of the year T.V. shows. Played some games with Monkey and read her new books. The farthest I went from the fire today was a chilly walk down the hill to get the paper. I like this staying at home for the holidays thing. I could get used to it, I think.
Tonight is a full moon and I'm loathe to turn on the light in the office because I like looking at it out the window . The wind is picking up and clouds are scuttling by awful fast. The dogs are in here. Biscuit is laying on the futon and Chelsea is on the floor. Monkey's gone to bed and Big Daddy is in the other room watching the Simpsons. I wish I could think of more to write, but my brain is in do nothing mode.
Happy Boxing Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment