Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday Stress Anyone?

My stress level really isn't that high. I have everything plotted and planned carefully (as long as the weather cooperates and the heavens stay in alignment). As soon as the butter and eggs reach room temperature, I will be making the butter cream and will start assembling the buche de noel. To answer Jamie's question on yesterday's post, the mushrooms will be meringue. A friend offered to make them because she likes to. Her daughter is in Monkey's class.

All packages have been sent. I'm planning on finishing my shopping tomorrow. Monkey's Christmas holiday starts Thursday.

Oh and is it sacreligious to say that because of this I will be in even a more festive mood? I don't think so.

2 comments:

  1. You are a brave soul to tackle a buche de noel. I look forward to pictures, but really I just am longing for a slice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the news has put me in a festive mood too!

    I'm doing meringue mushrooms as well. Too many nut allergies in the family.

    ReplyDelete