Wednesday, September 07, 2005

That "Ranch" Doesn't Even Have Cattle...

I've yet to process all of my thoughts and feelings on Hurricane Katrina and the after-effects. Big Daddy, however, has come up with a few thoughts:

"There is a big ranch in Crawford, Texas that isn't being used. The guy who owns it should open it up for a big tent city to house everyone. I'd say it's the least he could do."

"Somebody should sell Mardi Gras beads for donations. We should all be wearing Mardi Gras beads! Those guys that make them should be donating them to help raise money for New Orleans, considering how much they've made over the years."

Big Daddy is heading out tomorrow for Virginia, but he'll be back Friday night. I'll miss him.

I already miss New Orleans.

God bless everyone affected by that storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment