- Someone needs to wake up before me and have coffee waiting. Granted, I seem to be one of the first people up in the morning. I'm dressed and on my way to the barn before the kitchen staff arrives.
- My morning classes were full of lovely girls who followed directions. I was happy. I was also a little sunburned.
- I'm not getting any care packages, I know it.
- Campers who have not taken their behavior modifying medicine should not be allowed in my late afternoon class. "Janie Jetson* wants to ride Trigger*" (I have a riding student who thinks she's Denny Crane...) "Can we trot yet? Can we trot yet? Can we trot yet? Are we done?" Well, before we trot Miss Camper, you should be able to walk, turn, and stop Trigger. I'm just saying...
- They had to kill a rattlesnake in camp today. I'm still walking around in the dark without a flashlight.
- We found one of these in the barn today.
- Did I mention how hot it is here?
While I am enjoying my time back at camp, I do miss the Monkey and Charlie. Oh, and I'm an aunt again. My new nephew was born yesterday at 7:05 a.m.*Not their real names, of course.